LIFT – SHIFT - PRESS
1. Lay down the watch on a even surface.
2. Position a flathead screwdriver or other small adjustment tool into the slot on the clasp. The engraved arrow should point towards you.
3. Using the adjustment tool as a lever, lift the bar in the direction facing away from the straight pin (the straight pin sits behind the arrow). IMPORTANT: Ensure that the tool handle points toward the watch case. Pressing the adjustment tool against the straight pin may bend and destroy the pin.
4. Slide the adjustable buckle to the desired position.
5. Press the slotted clasp closed with your finger strength, until it clicks into secure place.
6. Wear with confidence.
Browse straps and time tellers.